Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and all the other social networking sites out there can provide an amazing opportunity to reach new customers, but they need to form part of a larger social media strategy which is aligned to your overarching business goals.
By skipping this crucial social media strategy stage, you’ll find that you’re investing valuable time and resource in social media without actually contributing to the growth of your business. But don’t panic! The word ‘strategy’ can sound scary, but when it comes to using it for social media it’s really just a way of ensuring you know what you want to achieve and how you can use social media to help you get there.
Whether you’re already using social media for your business but not seeing much ROI (Return on Investment)… OR, if you’re completely new to social media and looking for a clear path and social media strategy that will generate you the results you are looking for in your business, then this workshop will help you to see the wood for the trees when it comes to Social Media marketing.
By the end of the workshop, you will:
- Have identified which social media platforms are right for your business
- Have a set of social media objectives which are aligned to your business goals
- Have defined which personas you want to reach through social media
- Have created an action plan to achieve these objectives
- Understand how to test & measure on social media platforms
- Be confident in managing your online community
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for any small business owner or team member/marketing person who is interested in using Social Media to help grow their business in a strategic and well planned manner.
Bring your team members along for just £99+VAT for each further attendee.